Thursday 8 November 2007

B----y Knitting




Let's write a post about yummy things tonight because knitting really got on my nerves today... I had to undo what I'd just knitted TWICE. Enough for tonight or I may get mad.

Have a look at this delicious uncooked lemon cheesecake I made for Flo's Birthday lunch :

Sure you want the recipe! English speaking friends, if you need me to translate it, just send me an e-mail!

Click here to discover the great recipes of the Goubiblog!
I'll make some more again but I'll probably use less sugar. It was a bit too sweety...

The banana bread and Naomi bars recipes are also great!


ENJOY!
Allez, un p'tit article sur de bonnes choses à manger parce que le tricot m'a franchement énervée aujourd'hui... J'ai du défaire tout ce que je venais de tricoter DEUX FOIS.
C'en est assez pour ce soir!
Sur la photo, ce sont les cheesecakes au citron (sans cuisson!) que j'ai fait pour le déjeûner d'anniversaire de Flo. La recette vous tente? Alors, cliquez ici.
Je la referai mais avec moins de sucre! Essayez donc les Naomi bars et le Cake à la Banane!


BON APPETIT!

No comments: