Tuesday 9 October 2007

The art of being late

Our goblin is 17 weeks old! I'm beginning to swell up (+ 1kg)! Though the doctor told us he or she was very energetic, I've felt him or her only twice. I can't wait for these sensations to grow more intense so that I'll be able to share these precious moments with my DH.
Notre goblin a 17 semaines! Mon ventre commence à s'arrondir (+1kg). Bien que le médecin ait dit qu'il ou elle était très tonique :-), je ne l'ai senti(e) que 2 fois. J'attends avec impatience que ses sensations s'intensifient afin de pouvoir partager ces instants rares avec mon DH.
These two pics are the reasons why I entitled the post 'The art of being late'. This pillow was meant to be finished for last saturday, for a friend's housewarming party. Well, I finished it today...
Ces 2 photos expliquent le tître de l'article 'L'art d'être en retard'. Ce coussin devait être fini pour samedi dernier, pour la crémaillère d'une amie. Bon, bah, c'est râté, je l'ai fini aujourd'hui!

Last but not least, here's a funny pic of our doggy after his bath!

Pour finir, une photo rigolote de notre toutou après son bain!

HAVE A GOOD EVENING!

2 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

What a beautiful pillow!
And a beautiful tummy. I'm glad all is going well.
Take care! xxx

Anonymous said...

J'ai hâte de voir de plus près ce ventre qui s'arrondit!
Domi est tjs aussi photogénique!